Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stash read only user access

RAJESHP January 23, 2014

Is it possible to make a read-only clone of a private repository using http protocol.

so a user could have a private repository and if i know the url to that repository, would it be possible to clone the repository.

2 answers

0 votes
RAJESHP January 23, 2014

within a enterprise we want to be able to build the private repositories created by various users.

is there a way to have a global ssh key ?

cofarrell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2014

I'm afraid not. You would have to add the deploment key to each repository. Can your users create their repositories in a project that has a deployment key, rather than private ones?

0 votes
cofarrell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2014

Hi Rajesh,

Definitely not, that would be a security problem. You can either get someone to grant you read access, or alternative add a deployment key (which would be over SSH).

If you don't mind me asking, what are you trying to do?

Charles

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events