cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

repositories disappeared

a.juttner
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 4, 2024

Hi,

I have today received an email "Your Bitbucket plan has changed. The plan on the Bitbucket workspace, , has changed from Free to Academic."

I can since no longer access and manage repositories via https -- I still have access via ssh. 

Any idea?

Thanks.

1 answer

1 vote
Ben
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 5, 2024

G'day!

Welcome to the Bitbucket Cloud community! :)

It is likely that you are not logging into the correct workspaceID that has those repositories present, I'd suggest running the following command to show your remote repository URL's which would reveal the correct workspaceID that you should try to access:

git remote -vvv 

Once you have got the workspaceID, you can then check the email address that you should be logging into to access them by checking your git config:

git config --list

Once you have a good idea of the workspaceID and the email address, please try logging in using that email address you may have used in the past - if you are able to login, navigate to the workspaces you have access to by clicking the gear cog selecting All Workspaces and then navigating to that workspace from the list found by checking remote URL's.

Cheers!

- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events