report empty repositories

Robbin Bonthond
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 18, 2015

is there an easy way to report empty repositories in stash? We've got a lot of repositories in stash, but some of them are empty (there was never anything pushed to it).

I can do a query on filesize per project, but that's very expensive and causes a really high load on the stash server.

Is there some thing more lightweight to report all empty repositories in stash?

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Robbin Bonthond
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 24, 2015

ended up writing a script via rest api to get all the repository sizes. takes a long time, and puts a heavy load on the server, but I don't see any other way.

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 26, 2015

That's double on what we have. So far, I know no Stash plugin that can give you this data. You can view all the Stash Project/Repo details in the Stash GUI (Admin >> Atlassian Support Tools >> System Information) but it will also take time.

0 votes
Robbin Bonthond
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 26, 2015

around 5000 repositories

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 18, 2015

Doing a directory check in the Stash server is not that resource extensive, how many repositories do you have in data/repositories?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events