cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
  • Community
  • Products
  • Bitbucket
  • Questions
  • remote: Warning! remote: You are currently connecting with your team account. remote: This is no longer supported, so please connect using your user account.

remote: Warning! remote: You are currently connecting with your team account. remote: This is no longer supported, so please connect using your user account.

Deleted user September 15, 2016

Hello

I have Bit bucket account.I am using all the repositories of other team account which has given access to ti.

I am facing one problem when i clone or push repository is that

remote:

remote: Warning!

remote: You are currently connecting with your team account.

remote: This is no longer supported, so please connect using your user account.

I dont understand the above context.How can i solve the above issue.Can any one assist to resolve the above issue.

4 answers

6 votes
Ian McLean September 15, 2016

If you're using SSH:

1. Delete your SSH key from the team account
  2. Add your SSH key to your personal account

It would be handy if the documentation contained a concise explanation of how to change to your personal account.

bytebunny September 29, 2016

Thanks @Ian McLean. I followed the instructions here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/use-the-ssh-protocol-with-bitbucket-cloud-221449711.html . I used the multiple identities approach.

Travis Moran November 2, 2018

So I now have to expose my entire personal accounts ssh key to everyone who has access to the server, thanks atlassian.

2 votes
Amir Cicak December 12, 2018

This decision by Atlassian is hard to understand.

0 votes
Kevin Shu February 27, 2019

As suggested by Atlassian Support, I created a feature request on the public issue tracker to ask for correctly supported service accounts

https://bitbucket.org/site/master/issues/15600/ability-to-use-service-account-on

0 votes
elettronicagfsrl-admin September 15, 2016

I have the same problem, I've used the url from the home page of the repository, don't understand...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events