Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"You have more users than your license allows. Pushing will be disabled"

Baztheman March 2, 2021

Hi,

Not sure why I have the warning message "You have more users than your license allows. Pushing will be disabled in 22 hours". 

I counted 23 in my current Administration/Global Permissions tab. I do not see anywhere that I have exceeded 25 users.

* Updated: I have removed ONE user from stash users group. Now I have 25 users. 

Still I count 23 rather than 25. Pleasse help me to understand why I am using 25 vs 23. Where can I found the missing 2 users?

Thank you.

Barry

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 2, 2021

The best place to get support for this sort of query is by going to https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/ and submitting a request. 

Baztheman March 2, 2021

Not sure if this answer will apply...

I found the issue. I recently added two users, say A and B. 
There is a group inside Administration/Global Permissions tab called stash-users. A and B also exists in stash-users. If I removed A and B from stash-users, then the user count goes from 26 to 23. (I might have removed three users from stash-users group).
Would you please explain if I am doing this correctly? Would you please explain what is the purpose of stash-users group? I understand that it is a legacy thing with Bitbucket.
I have another four users that are duplicated in stash-users. 
Thank you.
Barry

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events