Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Request repo access" feature.

CHD CM Support April 28, 2016

One problem with a large organization is that people are given a link to a repo and told to start working but have no permission. I can find no way in BBS to allow a user in this situation to find out who could give them permission, i.e. a repo or project admin.

What would be a nice is a solution like Sharepoint: When a user browses to a page to which he has no permission, he can request permission and the appropriate admin gets a notification.

Does anyone know of plans at Atlassian to develop this? Or a plugin? Or hints about hacking it ourselves?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
gustavo_refosco
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 28, 2016

Hi,

I'm not aware of any current plan to have this implemented, but I found a feature request regarding this, which you can see at https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BSERV-4064. Please feel free to vote and add any comments to it, as well as adding yourself as a watcher so you can track its progress directly. You may refer to Atlassian's policy for the implementation of new features.

Regards,

Gustavo Refosco

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events