Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Provide feedback about this article" link broken in "Using branch permissions" Article

Deleted user January 30, 2018

Hello!

Reading the Atlassian Bitbucket article "Using branch permissions" left me with more questions than answers so I wanted to leave feed back on the article to ask for some clarifications.

When I tried to click the "Provide feedback about this article" link, I got an error saying that to form was broken (see screenshot below) and that I should contact the site owner....

(I  used my actual name and email, I have masked them with dummy text for this screen shot only)

blah.png

2 answers

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 3, 2018

For other users that come across this failure to leave feedback, we are aware of this problem happening in some customer's browsers.  The source of the problem is that your browser session has a very old authentication cookie that cannot be verified on the current site.

While we are working on a better long term solution, should see this problem, you can follow any of the work-arounds below to get past this.

Any of the following actions should 'fix' the problem:

1. Provide feedback in a new, private/incognito browser window
  2. Clear cookies for *.atlassian.com sites in your browser
  3. Hit https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa in a new browser tab to trigger a refresh of your session cookie

Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for wanting to give us feedback, we appreciate it.

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 30, 2018

Hi Kat, thanks for the heads up! I'll submit this one to the Documentation tea, too. If you have any questions in the meantime, let us know :)

Cheers!

Ana

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events