cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Page not found" when viewing a Jira issue in Stash pop up via IIS proxy

Mark Bewley
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 11, 2013

I have 2 connectors in the Stash server.xml.

First is the standard connector, but on port "7991". This is intended for the localhost trused applicaiton linking between Jira and Stash. If I also log in using this port I can view the Jira issue popup fine from the commit screen in a Stash repository.

The second connector, on port "7990", has proxyName and proxyPort values. I am proxying through IIS using ARR. Through the proxy when I click an issue I get a "Page not found" dialog box.

If I right click the issue link and open in a new tab the Issue opens correctly in Jira (the link is also through the proxy).

So far everything else in Stash and Jira seems to work through the proxy.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mark Bewley
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 12, 2013

Turns out it was the Inbound URL Rewrite Rule on IIS. The "jira" rule was finding jira in the url then forwarding the request to Jira and not stash.

The URL for the issue is http://xxx/stash/rest/jira/latest/issues?issueKey=xxx--nn. By changing the regex pattern to ^jira/(.*) it now behaves as expected.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events