Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Page not found" pops up in Stash

Leon Yu July 1, 2013

Hi

I am doing an evulation of how helpful of stash to our company.

After I install it on a windows 7 64 bit machine most functions work fine. But for some pages such as "Global permission" when I open it a popup window called "Page not found" always flick up and "Users" and "Groups" list are keeping show "Load more" but never show anything.

Can you please how to solve it ?

I just install it according to guide line of your documentation.

I use a mysql server as external databse server.

Thanks advance.

4 answers

1 vote
cofarrell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 1, 2013

I suspect you might be running on old version of Java 1.6. You might want to upgrade to the most recent version, or even better Java 1.7.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=186712151

0 votes
Leon Yu July 1, 2013

Thanks a lot Charles. It is really caused by the old jdk. It goes OK when I upgrade it to jdk 1.7

0 votes
Leon Yu July 1, 2013

Thanks Charles.

I have checked the logs and find that java does throw some exception which is like below:

2013-07-02 15:33:48,636 ERROR [http-bio-7990-exec-10] tektronix 933x580x1 fg3n0a 127.0.0.1 "GET /rest/shortcuts/latest/shortcuts/6657139/bundled HTTP/1.1" c.a.p.s.DefaultServletModuleManager Unable to create filter

com.atlassian.util.concurrent.LazyReference$InitializationException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.sun.xml.bind.v2.model.impl.RuntimeModelBuilder

Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.sun.xml.bind.v2.model.impl.RuntimeModelBuilder

I hope this helps your analysis.

Please let me know if I have installed/configured it incorrectly

cofarrell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 1, 2013

Hmm. That's very strange. What java version are you running Stash with?

> java -version

0 votes
cofarrell
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 1, 2013

Hi Leon,

That doesn't sound right. Are there any exceptions in either the Stash logs (in %STASH_HOME%/log/atlassian-stash.log) or in the Javascript console? If you want to attach your Stash logs you may want to raise a support ticket.

Charles

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events