Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"NotFound" authenticating from Sourcetree 2 to Bitbucket Server and LDAP (Active Directory)

Bryan Brinson August 30, 2017

Greetings - 

I'm trying to login to a current Bitbucket Server (maybe one minor rev behind) with the latest version of Sourcetree (2.1.11.0) and having no luck. The Bitbucket server is LDAP integrated with Active Directory and access with a browser, the git CL and Visual Studio all work great.

I've been able to connect Sourcetree to the Bitbucket Server with the admin account from the Bitbucket Internal Directory, so I'm fairly confident there aren't any networking issue (proxies, TLS, etc). 

It's only when I try with an LDAP account do I receive this "NotFound" and "User xyz does not exist." error. 

NotFound.png

Any suggestions? 

Thx!
Bryan

1 answer

0 votes
minnsey
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 7, 2017

Hi,
Can I ask if you are using email addresses for the username? SourceTree expects to use the username set in Bitbucket Server, in https://stash.atlassian.com/profile,  rather than an email address used as identity by external systems

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events