"Branch Namespace Enforcement" of "com.teslamotors.stash.hook.jira-issue-enforcer" was filled with "release/" automatically

Thomas Leung January 5, 2014

In the settings popup of addon "Commit Log Message JIRA® Issue Reference Enforcer", I set "Branch Namespace Enforcement" to empty (since I want to match all branches), then click "Save", it saved fine. Then I open the settings popup again, leave everything unchanged, click "Save". The "Branch Namespace Enforcement" was set back to "release/" automatically.

1 answer

0 votes
cofarrell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 6, 2014

Hi Thomas,

Does the plugin actually work? Just so you know, looking at the source I can see that even though the blank setting has saved (and _should_ function correctly) the UI will revert back to _displaying_ the default value:

https://bitbucket.org/teslamotors/jira-issue-enforcement-stash-plugin/src/d441659d3459d34b5ea24c160a0492b07cf561de/src/main/resources/static/simple.soy?at=master#cl-136

You may want to send an email to the author of that plugin, but as long as you don't save the settings again with the field set to 'release/' (or at least clear it again) then I believe it should still work as expected.

Cheers,

Charles

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events