problem with update from Evaluation to paid version - Svn-Importer Plugin

We purchased a Svn-Importer plugin on market but I can't switch licene type from Evaluation

I try to updated license key but it don't work. What is proper way to do it?

3 answers

1 accepted

Thanks everyone,

Problem solved. Our admin user was different from user that actually got a license, switching to proper user for configure license saved the day.

1 vote
Ben Woskow Atlassian Team Jan 06, 2014

Hi Dmytro,

This error message means that your license key isn't valid for the given plugin. This is most likely due to one of the following scenarios:

1. There was a mistake when copying/pasting the license key.
  2. The license key is valid for another product but not for the Stash SVN Importer plugin.

Either way, please go to MyAtlassian, locate the correct license key, and copy/paste it again. Make sure you copy it *exactly* as is, including line breaks, and without any leading or trailing text. If you continue to see errors then please file an issue in the Universal Plugin Manager project [1] so that we can help you out.

Cheers,
Ben

[1] https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/browse/UPM

Hi Dmytro,

You've tried entering the license under the plugin on the Manage Add-on screen? What error does it give? Can you take a screenshot and post it here and/or take a look in the $STASH_HOME/log/atlassian-stash.log to see if there is anything useful there?

Cheers,
Charles

Yes, sorry for short description. It actually complaning to license key...

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Piotr Plewa
Published Dec 27, 2017 in Bitbucket

Recipe: Deploying AWS Lambda functions with Bitbucket Pipelines

Bitbucket Pipelines helps me manage and automate a number of serverless deployments to AWS Lambda and this is how I do it. I'm building Node.js Lambda functions using node-lambda&nbsp...

1,929 views 1 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you