Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

possible to globally manage 'link to a webservice' for all repositories?

bede February 4, 2021

re: https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/link-to-a-web-service/

for some reason (likely caused by a JIRA prod dump being installed on a test/accept server without disabling the linked apps), all our repos have 2 links to JIRA servers defined: the top link points to our test/accept environment, below it is the link to our production instance defined. 

2021-02-04 12_15_49.png

Consequence is that the issue key nav actions now point to the wrong JIRA instance. 

Any way possible to manage these in bulk?  Removing the wrong link works on a per repo basis, but we got a few too many to remain efficient.

TIA,

Ben

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 5, 2021

Hi Ben,

These links are removed automatically for JIRA Cloud instances, when the integration is removed.

I see that the first two links in the screenshot are for JIRA server instances, and I don't believe that it is possible for users to bulk-remove them in this case.

I have reached out to the development team and asked whether it is possible for us to remove them from our side for a workspace, I will let you know as soon as I have an update.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 8, 2021

Hi @bede ,

I have confirmed that we can help with bulk-removal of these links.

I have opened a support ticket for you with Bitbucket Cloud support team for this issue, and they'll provide assistance. You should have received an email in your inbox with the link to the ticket (if not, please feel free to let me know). The support ticket is visible only to you and Atlassian staff.

I would like to ask if you can leave a comment in the support ticket, and mention which workspace this is about.

I can see your details in our system and which workspaces you have access to, but we'll need confirmation on the workspace ID, to avoid removing links from the wrong workspace.

If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know.

Kind regards,
Theodora

bede February 8, 2021

Thanks Theodora, I'm responding on the BBS-XXX issue as requested.

Ben

Like Theodora Boudale likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events