Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pipeline build error

Mahmoud October 22, 2017

Hi, i have a problem when i pushed a new commit to my code base, this problem only occurs today, although there's no any new code entered on the silver, 

the silver code was built correctly on last thursday, but when i attempt to push a commit today i got a problem with the pipeline, it cannot execute the tests,

here's the logs i got:

11:04:56
11:04:56 Error: /var/lib/jenkins/workspace/Test Environment - With company/users/active/ActiveUsersCustomMethod.js: We don't know what to do with this node type. We were previously a Statement but we can't fit in here?
11:04:56 at NodePath.insertBefore (/var/lib/jenkins/workspace/Test Environment - With propera/node_modules/babel-traverse/lib/path/modification.js:61:13)
11:04:56 at VisitState.insertCounter (/var/lib/jenkins/workspace/Test Environment - With propera/node_modules/istanbul-lib-instrument/dist/visitor.js:197:22)
11:04:56 at VisitState.insertStatementCounter (/var/lib/jenkins/workspace/Test Environment - With Propera/propera/node_modules/istanbul-lib-instrument/dist/visitor.js:224:18)
11:04:56 at VisitState.coverStatement (/var/lib/jenkins/workspace/Test Environment - With Propera/propera/node_modules/istanbul-lib-instrument/dist/visitor.js:340:10)
11:04:56 at /var/lib/jenkins/workspace/Test Environment - With Propera/propera/node_modules/istanbul-lib-instrument/dist/visitor.js:327:15
11:04:56 at Array.forEach (native)
11:04:56 at VisitState.wrappedEntry (/var/lib/jenkins/workspace/Test Environment - With Propera/propera/node_modules/istanbul-lib-instrument/dist/visitor.js:326:15)
11:04:56 at NodePath._call (/var/lib/jenkins/workspace/Test Environment - With Propera/propera/node_modules/babel-traverse/lib/path/context.js:76:18)
11:04:56 at NodePath.call (/var/lib/jenkins/workspace/Test Environment - With Propera/propera/node_modules/babel-traverse/lib/path/context.js:48:17)
11:04:56 at NodePath.visit (/var/lib/jenkins/workspace/Test Environment - With Propera/propera/node_modules/babel-traverse/lib/path/context.js:105:12)

pipeline file

image: node:6
pipelines: default: - step: caches: - node script: # Modify the commands below to build your repository. # Grant access to freightos module - echo "//registry.npmjs.org/:_authToken=""$NPM_TOKEN" >> .npmrc - echo "registry=https://registry.npmjs.org" >> .npmrc # Install dependecies - npm install # Run Unit test - npm test # Run propera code - npm run production -- --outputPath ./

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events