paired programming

C
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 24, 2016

I know this is not the best Question for Atlassian answers, but I know the smart people with all the answers are here...

from my perspective, Paired programming is best when you have 1 computer with two keyboards, 2 monitors.  however, we are looking for a remote solution as our teams are distributed.  does anyone have any recommendations for paired programming with remote resourced?   

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Damien Braz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 24, 2016

Hi Christian,

You can look at this smile

Another solution available here smile

Best regards, Damien.

C
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 1, 2016

I would love to see HipChat be able to do some of these features... until then thanks for the ideas! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events