Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build does not exist

Mihai Cozma August 7, 2017

I'm using for pipelines with 'image: maven:3.3.3' and everything worked fine untill this morning, during

git clone ... to $BUILD_DIR ...

Cloning into '/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build'... 

the forlder /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build does not exist and System error. What has changed with pipelines?

13 answers

4 votes
a-kopchinskiy_apollo4u April 14, 2020

Seems like these bastards are persistently ignoring the problem.

3 votes
Sydney Munizaga August 13, 2019

The opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/** issues have to do with how your bitbucket-pipelines.yml file is configured to handle your artifacts.

Your artifacts files that have to do with your bitbucket run and the files inside of the build/** only exist inside of the run and then are deleted/removed when the run is over. If you want to get to them you have to set it up correctly in your .yml file to get to them. Learn more about artifacts and how to configure them here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/using-artifacts-in-steps-935389074.html

2 votes
Oytun Tez August 7, 2017

BitBucket team, we really need some update on this. We've experiemented with our configuration, lots of LS commands to debug, everything looks correct.

This is affecting PRODUCTION environment.

0 votes
trvwelington January 14, 2022

I have the same problem:

could not scan for classes inside "/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/vendor/symfony/polyfill-php73/Resources/stubs" which does not appear to be a file nor a folder

0 votes
Paul Sands January 8, 2021

In my case this error occurred because i had a symlink in the project. .gtignore didnt seem to work in my case ... this was on windows.
I removed the offending folder/symlink in my case because refactoring is easy. 

0 votes
adamblok May 18, 2020

I'm also not able to deploy my app to an App Engine due to ERROR: (gcloud.app.deploy) [/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/app.yaml] does not exist.

0 votes
yusufola October 15, 2018

High I'm having this problem now

1s+ gcloud --verbosity=error app deploy app.yamlERROR: (gcloud.app.deploy) [/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/app.yaml] does not exist.

0 votes
AlexanderKozhevin211 May 2, 2018

I've the same problem now.

0 votes
Josip Janzic August 8, 2017

Seems to be fixed now.

AfolabiOlaoluwa January 14, 2018

Screen Shot 2018-01-14 at 01.51.45.png
Where and how? Am having the same problem right now and I don't know how to fix it.

Like # people like this
0 votes
Raihan Razi August 7, 2017

Same error 

/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/venv/.Python does not exist

AfolabiOlaoluwa January 14, 2018

Did you get a fix for this please? Am having the same problem.

Like srugano likes this
0 votes
Oytun Tez August 7, 2017

Same error. No change in the pipeline configuration since the last successful run.

0 votes
BramVlerick August 7, 2017

I had the same issue but it resolved itself after about an hour. I guess theres been some kind of patch.

0 votes
m_vogel_old August 7, 2017

I have the same Problem but with

image: kanti/buildy:5.6 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events