new comer doesnt receive invitation email from bitbucket

Stanislav Demianets April 7, 2021

Hi, we have a new comer with email vadym@filmsolutions.com He doesn't receive any emails from bitbucket, and that's why I can't invite him to our workspace/project

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 7, 2021

Hi @Stanislav Demianets ,

I checked in our system and I saw a hard bounce event for this email created about a week ago, with the message:

550: 550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied.

There might have been an attempt to create an account or send an invitation before the email was operational. The hard bounce informs us that the email does not exist and in this case it is placed in a suppression list, as we no longer try to resend to non-existing emails.

I went ahead and removed the email from the suppression list, could you please try resending any invitations now?

A new invitation needs to be sent, as the previous ones were dropped.

Please feel free to let me know if things are ok now and if you need anything further.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Stanislav Demianets April 7, 2021

Thanks for a so quick response! Yes, he received an email. Thanks a lot for your help!

Like Theodora Boudale likes this
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 7, 2021

You are very welcome, glad to hear that the issue is resolved!

Like Stanislav Demianets likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events