Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my stash does not show cog icon, so I cannot create a project

Michael January 19, 2015

My stash does not have a button to create a project at the top level, I can create one under the one user created.

But I'd like to create a project at the top level. I wanted to verify the permissions, but there is no cog present? Any ideas?

Capture2.JPG

3 answers

0 votes
Michael January 27, 2015

No Proxy, Problem was Admin user didn't have global permissions ...

0 votes
jpoh
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 27, 2015

That screenshot you posted shows your admin user's profile and that' user's personal repositories. To create a new top-level project you'd click on the 'Projects' link in the top navigation next to the Stash logo which will show you a list of all projects on your Stash instance, and the 'Create Project' button is right next to the page heading. It's not hidden under a settings 'cog' menu.

2015-01-28 at 10.54 am.png

Michael January 27, 2015

I didn't get a create project button ... which is why I was looking for the Cog to go to the Administration Menu and troubleshoot this ... which I didn't even have that ... Turns out, the problem was Admin user didn't have global permissions ...

0 votes
ThiagoBomfim
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 19, 2015

The cog is on the top right of this page. The broken gift of the cog icon makes me wonder if you are running this behind a proxy. This page seems cached somehow and not something that came from the server.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events