multiple deployment variable found

Manish Soni May 24, 2021

Screenshot from 2021-05-25 11-45-25.png

Hello All,

I have face issue like multiple test deployments variables found in pipeline though syntax is oK.

Then why its showing me error?

Thx

1 answer

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 25, 2021

Hi @Manish Soni ,

Based on the error in your screenshot, it looks that there is a deployment environment named 'test' which is used more than once in your bitbucket-pipelines.yml file, which is something we do not support. Perhaps the validator didn't highlight the error due to some bug.

In order to be able to help you, we'd need to check the content of the bitbucket-pipelines.yml file that gives you this error. If you want to share it here, I can take a look for any issues that may this.

If you don't want to share the content of your bitbucket-pipelines.yml file here for privacy reasons, you can open a ticket with Bitbucket Cloud support team for this issue. The support ticket will be visible only to you and Atlassian staff, so you can share the bitbucket-pipelines.yml file in the ticket and ask for assistance.

You can open a ticket via https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/, in "What can we help you with?" select "Technical issues and bugs" and then Bitbucket Cloud as product.

If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know!

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events