migrate bitbucket to cvs

thomasauelnk February 5, 2015

Are there any tools available to migrate from bitbucket to CVS?  I would like to be able to keep the branches and revision histories.  Thanks.

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
John Garcia
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 5, 2015

I've done some searching, and it doesn't look like anyone has made a tool for that. 

thomasauelnk February 6, 2015

Thank you.

0 votes
MattS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 7, 2015

That's not a common task. You could sync from git or hg to svn. Perhaps there's a svn to vcs script out there from about ten years ago. But really it's time to move off cvs

0 votes
Daniel Wester
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 6, 2015

Are you looking to migrate from git to cvs? Just wanted to check (don't often see that request).

0 votes
thomasauelnk February 5, 2015

I would like the repository that is currently in bitbucket and migrate that into our current cvs repository.  Along with that, i would like to keep the branches and revision histories.  Is that a tool that does that?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events