keep informed on changes on comments

Robbin Bonthond
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2014

When reviewing a change in Stash on the web, and adding a comment to a line of code the submitter of the change gets an email. That's fine, but as the commenter, I'd like to be cc'd so I can keep track of issues I've raised during reviews.  The same issue exists when the submitter adds a rebuttal comment -- I get it but the submitter doesn't. Can this be achieved?  It's kind of a pain to only see half of the conversation around a change.

1 answer

0 votes
Balázs Szakmáry
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 7, 2014

You cannot configure it like this, but the idea is that you get an e-mail every time somebody else does somethink you need to look at. i.e. The full log is on the web page of the pull request, not in your mailbox.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events