Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

impossible to activate plugin "trainingssystem.v2"

Helen Studer August 4, 2021

Hey,

I´ve tried the whole day to activate the plugin from bitbucked named "trainingssystem.v2" and I always get the following error message:

Warning: require(/homepages/13/d877412181/htdocs/clickandbuilds/TranskulturelleKompetenz/wp-content/plugins/trainingssystem-plugin/plugin-update-checker/plugin-update-checker.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/13/d877412181/htdocs/clickandbuilds/TranskulturelleKompetenz/wp-content/plugins/trainingssystem-plugin/trainingssystem-plugin.php on line 124

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/homepages/13/d877412181/htdocs/clickandbuilds/TranskulturelleKompetenz/wp-content/plugins/trainingssystem-plugin/plugin-update-checker/plugin-update-checker.php' (include_path='/homepages/13/d877412181/htdocs/clickandbuilds/TranskulturelleKompetenz/wp-content/plugins/backwpup/vendor/pear/archive_tar:/homepages/13/d877412181/htdocs/clickandbuilds/TranskulturelleKompetenz/wp-content/plugins/backwpup/vendor/pear/console_getopt:/homepages/13/d877412181/htdocs/clickandbuilds/TranskulturelleKompetenz/wp-content/plugins/backwpup/vendor/pear/pear-core-minimal/src:/homepages/13/d877412181/htdocs/clickandbuilds/TranskulturelleKompetenz/wp-content/plugins/backwpup/vendor/pear/pear_exception:.:/usr/lib/php7.4') in /homepages/13/d877412181/htdocs/clickandbuilds/TranskulturelleKompetenz/wp-content/plugins/trainingssystem-plugin/trainingssystem-plugin.php on line 124

Could someone tell me what it means and how to solve this problem?

I would be really really thankful !

2 answers

0 votes
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 6, 2021

This suggests the code is not able to open the data it was told by their developers to refer to.

From the path I can see it tries to contact a shared hosting file storage.

I would suggest contacting the administrator of your Bitbucket instance - they should be (hopefully at least) more familiar with the App installed.

From its name it is probably one unique to your installation  (does not sound familiar)

Regards,

Daniel

Helen Studer August 9, 2021

Hey Daniel,

Thank you for your kind answer. I will contact Bitbucket then.

Regards,

Helen

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 4, 2021

Could you tell us where you're getting this app from and what docs you are following for installing it on Bitbucket?  (I can't find anything in the marketplace)

Helen Studer August 9, 2021

Sure:
It is from:

https://bitbucket.org/cosa1/trainingssystem.v2/downloads/

It is a .zip data, that I've uploaded. 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 9, 2021

Right, so it's a random zip file.

What are you trying to do with it, and what docs are telling you how to install and use it?

Helen Studer August 11, 2021

The Training System is a Wordpress plugin for hosting a Wordpress-based training platform. Training units can be divided into trainings, lessons and pages.

I need this plugin to build the website and set up the training sessions.

The doc that tells me how to install it is on:

https://bitbucket.org/cosa1/trainingssystem.v2/wiki/Home

It´s in german but overall it tells:

The plugin can be easily installed via the WordPress backend and the menu item "Plugins->Install". After the ZIP file has been successfully uploaded via the button "Upload Plugin", it only needs to be activated. That this has worked can be seen by the fact that the menu item "Training System" has now been added in the WordPress backend.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 11, 2021

Ah, I thought it might be this.

You've landed in the wrong place here.  You have clicked on "help with bitbucket" rather than "help with this thing that is being hosted on bitbucket".

We were a bit slow to spot this because Bitbucket does have a plugin (app) system and it may well have been a Bitbucket app you were trying to install.

But your clarification is that it's a Wordpress plugin tells us it is not.  I think you might want to ask in a Wordpress forum and try contacting the authors of the plugin (contact details should be somewhere in the bitbucket site)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events