Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i cant find my team members in the pull request reviewers list

Evans December 7, 2021

I can't find my team members in the pull request reviewers list and I am seeing unknowns who aren't even in my team pop up

Screenshot 2021-12-07 at 11.11.21.pngScreenshot 2021-12-07 at 11.12.09.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 8, 2021

Hi, @Johnny Evans! Welcome to the community! 

It seems you are affected by a known bug in which users do not appear in the 'User picker' (reviewers) list in some situations:

Our development team will post an update on the bug report when this is fixed. If you are not familiar with our Bug Request Policy, you can read more about it here

You can add yourself as a watcher (by selecting the Start watching this issue link in the bug report) if you'd like to get notified via email on any updates and also select the This affects my team link to indicate you are affected by this issue. 

Workaround: 

Use an API 2.0 endpoint to add reviewers to an existing pull request.

Step 1:
Use this API endpoint to identify the UUID of the person/user you wanted to add as a reviewer: 

curl -X GET -u username:appPassword https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/users/<WORKSPACE_ID>/members

Step 2:
Once the user/person's UUID is identified, prepare the payload by running the command below:

printf '{ "title": "Some title of the PR here", "reviewers": [{ "uuid": "{replace_me_with_an_actual_uuid}"}]}' > payload

Step 3:
Use the below API endpoint to update the existing pull request: 

curl -X PUT -u 'username:password' https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/repositories/{owner}/{repo_slug}/pullrequests/{pullrequest_id} -d @payload --header "Content-Type: application/json" -v

If your account is managed by your organization with SSO. Kindly generate an App password first and use it as your password for authentication. - App Passwords

About you seeing users who are not members of your team, this could happen if the repository you are working on is public. I see you do have access to a public repository, so could you please confirm if this is happening under this repo?

I hope this helps, but do let me know if you have any questions. 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Kind regards,
Caroline

Evans December 9, 2021

Thank you very much Caroline! 

Will look into this now 

Evans December 9, 2021

This has been fixed now. 

Once again, thank you Caroline! 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD