Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

i am unable to receive recovery email

i am unable to receive password recovery emails. kindly help me.

2 answers

0 votes
Caroline R Atlassian Team Jan 03, 2022

Hi, @nawaz butt

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

I would like to confirm if you were able to reset your password. In case you were not, could you please confirm if this issue occurred with the account linked to the email you used to post this question? 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Kind regards,
Caroline

Hello @nawaz butt ,

Please check that you are entering the correct email that you used at the time of registration.

Thanks & Regards,

Zulfiqar Bin Zafar

yes i am entering the correct email adress.

Please try the following steps:

1. Open an incognito window in your browser and navigate to https://id.atlassian.com/login 
  2. Try to login using your e-mail account and the password you normally use to access your e-mail.
  3. If that does not work, ask your admins of your e-mail domain to check if the Atlassian Cloud domains and IP ranges are whitelisted in your E-mail server and Firewall:
    Atlassian cloud IP ranges and domains 
  4. Then, click in the option "can't login?" at the https://id.atlassian.com/login to trigger the password reset again.
  5. Check if the reset password notification is not flagged as SPAM in your mailbox

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bitbucket

📣 Calling Bitbucket Data Center customers to participate in research

Hi everyone, Are you Bitbucket DC customer? If so, we'd love to talk to you! Our team wants to dive deep to understand your long-term plans regarding Bitbucket DC and Atlassian Cloud. Do you plan...

233 views 2 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you