Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

how i can see my repositories?

i'm maintainer of workspace, project, and repo, but accidentally remove my permissions from repo, and now i can't see repos in workspace and projects.

how can i get back my permission in repo?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

okay, i'm stupido

i'm just need to go to this path:

https://bitbucket.org/workspace-id/workspace/settings/groups

create group and set group permission, and then add my account to this group

(or update the permissions of an existing group)

it' works

1 vote

Hi @dasauser,

If you are an administrator of this workspace, and if you remember the URL of these repos, you can navigate to

https://bitbucket.org/<workspace-id>/<repo-slug>/admin/access

where <workspace-id> and <repo-slug> replace with the values for your workspace and repos. You should still be able to access this page, and then you can select Add members (from the top right corner) and you can re-add the Administrators group of this workspace to each repo.

If you don't remember the repo-slug, you can run git remote -v in a clone of each of these repos (if you have any) to find it out.

Please feel free to let me know if that works for you and if you need further help.

Kind regards,
Theodora

hi. thanks, and sorry, but i'm just stupid, and solution solution was super simple (in my answer)

Thanks for the update @dasauser, I'm glad to hear that you were able to sort this out.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bitbucket

Git push size limits are coming to Bitbucket Cloud starting April 4th, 2022

Beginning on April 4th, we will be implementing push limits. This means that your push cannot be completed if it is over 3.5 GB. If you do attempt to complete a push that is over 3.5 GB, it will fail...

2,232 views 2 9
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you