Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do we get to know that the person being added is a team member or not in bitbucket?

venugopal123 October 23, 2017

Hi,

how do we get to know that the person being added is a team member or not in bitbucket?

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 24, 2017

Hi! Once you start typing his name to be adde to a repo, you'll see the badge "TEAM MATE" next to his name.

Let us know if you have any questions!

Regards :)

Ana

venugopal123 October 25, 2017

Hi,

Thanks . When I try to add team member I cannot see the badge TEAM MATE. Can you kindly help me out with this?

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 26, 2017

If you can not see the badge "TEAM MATE", it means that the user is not part of any Bitbucket team which you're also a part of. 

Are you saying this person is in the same Team account as you are, and you still can not see his badge? In that case please let me know which Team account are you referring to and the username of the user affected so I can have a look. 

If you're referring to something different, please clarify so we can continue helping you :)

Cheers!

Ana

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events