cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I search for a repository

jcurleyWR
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 12, 2016

Now that the search function has changed, I used to be able to search for a repository name. How do I do that now? I do not want to search for code.

Thank you.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Kristy
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 14, 2016

In the search bar at the top right, type the text you want to search for. If you don't click 'enter', Bitbucket will search for repositories that match your terms and put them in the dropdown that appears under the search bar.

jcurleyWR
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 14, 2016

Thank you Kristy for the answer. However, that is not documented anywhere that I could find, and it it is not intuitively obvious.

May I suggest that when you change the behavior of an existing function, there should be documentation or help information that shows how to execute the original behavior.

Thank you again.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events