how can i add gitbucket to my ondemand account

Phillip Kopp June 2, 2014

I already created an ondemand account. Now I cant figure out how to associate my BitBucket account/team to my JIRA account. I see you can do that when you sign up for a new JIRA account but I missed that step when I did it the first time. Anyone know how to do this?

1 answer

0 votes
AafrinA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 2, 2014

Hi Philip,

Refer to the following documentation on linking Bitbucket to onDemand account.

rlperry September 28, 2014

Given that the document you linked says: If you added Bitbucket to your Cloud instance, the Atlassian purchasing system automatically created a Bitbucket team account and OAuth connection for you. This account appears on the Manage DVCS Accounts page. You shouldn't need to link additional Bitbucket accounts at all. If you want to use GitHub, you must link the GitHub accounts yourself. I don't understand why the OAuth connection is not already created.

Joshua Davis October 20, 2014

I don't see any automatically created team. Nor do I see anything in the Manage DVCS page in my JIRA On Demand instance.

Joshua Davis October 20, 2014

I had to generate the OAuth stuff in bitbucket and manually add it in the DVCS page on my JIRA on Demand instance. Seemed to work after that. The way the docos recommended didn't work for me.

Yuri Tijerino January 4, 2015

The URL to the documentation provided above no longer exists. I get a Page Not Found error when I click on it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events