Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

handle Pull-Requests in Eclipse

Matthias Brenner May 19, 2014

To handle Pull-Requests one has to use the Bitbucket WEB-pages. I think an integration into the ide-connector would be very nice, to handle the Pull-Request in your favourite IDE.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Matthias Brenner May 26, 2014

At the moment there is no support for Pull Requests in the IDE adapters. As far as I know, there are no plans to implement the Pull Request in the IDE adapters.

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 20, 2014

SourceTree has this right?

Matthias Brenner May 21, 2014

SourceTree is working on git repositories. I think it is not aware of Bitbucket.

Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 21, 2014

I believe that you can do Repository > Settings > Edit and you can specify that the remote repository is hosted in Bitbucket. So when doing commits locally, you can also trigger pull requests.

Matthias Brenner May 26, 2014

Hello Timothy,

had to search for a while until I found the little check box for the pull request. I believe, doing this in Source Tree is not very handy. But surely better than nothing;-)

But I would still prefer to use my IDE for this step.

Kind regards
Matthias

Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 26, 2014
Will the developers of the IDE do it then? ;)
jjaroczynski
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 26, 2014

Make as much noise/lobbing as you can to grab their attention :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events