Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

do you install sonar runner on stash machine ?

grace t June 16, 2015

I have sonarqube server on a different box and the stash machine and bamboo on a separate boxes. Do I install sonar-runner on stash machine and as well as bamboo machine ? I need to run sonar for stash and as well as in bamboo. Please advice. 

Thank you

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 16, 2015

We are using the "Sonar for Stash" plugin in Stash and they are deployed in different machines.

0 votes
grace t June 16, 2015

Thank you for your reply Gabrielle. so install sonar runner in stash machine ? 

GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 16, 2015

Sorry if my answer is not complete. You can install Sonar Runner on any machine, Stash will always see it even though they are not on the same machine.

grace t June 16, 2015

thank you very much for your reply. the reason why I asked is because I am not sure where to point the source code for the Project. So say for example SonarServer and SonarRunner is installed in boxA, I have to do a git clone to get the latest code to be inspected for Sonar. Maybe im not setting it up correctly. I guess I am having a hard time setting up the path of the SonarProjectBaseDir on sonar-project file. It works if i copy the proj locally but I want it to sync with our stash repo. Hopefully that makes sense. Thank you very much for your help

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events