definitive list of required firewall rules for using stash.

Jeff Quaintance June 1, 2014

Hi All, I'm trying to setup stash behind a firewall and i had firewall rules created for ports 7990,7999 and pillar03.atlassian.com(for the marketplace)

additionally i created rules that followed the wiki: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/UPM/Problems+Connecting+to+the+Atlassian+Marketplace

the problem is that this wiki suggests a specific cloudfront.netURL and while I can access the marketplace, trying to download one specific plugin results in connections to a different cloudfront.netaddress - is there a definitive list of what the marketplace needs? is every plugin going to be some different cloudfront address?

1 answer

0 votes
Aleksandar Pesic April 27, 2016

Well, it is not an answer, but repeating the question since nobody answered yet...

So the problem is that the server that hosts Atlassian products has restricted internet access (only to allowed domains). I've detected that Atlassian products are trying to reach:

• pillar03.atlassian.com
  • cloudfront.net

Is there a complete list of internet sites needed with an explanation why they are needed. (I need to provide a reason and ensurance that enabling such access does not represent risk for our privacy.)

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events