clone button is not visible in stash

vasudevas July 23, 2014

Hi Why i'm not able to see clone/for button in stash.

Thanks in advance

vasu

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Balázs Szakmáry
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 23, 2014

I have never used Stash 2.0 (started with 2.12). It might be that the big clone button is not yet implemented in this version (you can clearly clone by copying the clone address from the field next to "SSH") or it is in a different place.

Balázs Szakmáry
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 23, 2014

Actually, now that I look at the UI of the latest version, you cannot even see the clone address until you press the Clone button first. So most probably the button does not yet exist in 2.0 you just have the text field straight away instead.

0 votes
vasudevas July 23, 2014

Let me update stash and see that helps. Thanks for your answers Balazs

0 votes
vasudevas July 23, 2014

Thanks for the reply. I have full access.

Note: I'm using Stashv2.0.0, does this matter.

0 votes
Balázs Szakmáry
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 23, 2014

Any chance you have read-only access to this repo?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events