check out an older version

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

If you are developing a Bitbucket Server add-on, simply set your add-on's dependencies to the version of Bitbucket Server you want to develop against.  For example:

<bitbucket.version>4.4.1</bitbucket.version>
<bitbucket.data.version>4.4.1</bitbucket.data.version>

If you just want to run an older version in your production environment, Atlassian keeps a download archive of previous versions here:   https://www.atlassian.com/software/bitbucket/download-archives

If you want the source code of an older version, go to your Atlassian license management page (https://my.atlassian.com/), click on your Bitbucket Server license, and click on the "Download Source Code" link.

p.s. I invite you to try out my Commit Graph And More add-on.  It's the best commit graph add-on for Bitbucket Server. Dramatically improves your team's ability to see exactly what's happening in your Git repositories. Don't forget to enable the included Protect-First-Parent hook to prevent foxtrot merges in master.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Aug 10, 2018 in Bitbucket

What is your #1 piece of advice to new users getting started using Bitbucket?

Hello Community! My name is Claire Maynard, and I’m a Product Marketing Manager on the Bitbucket team. I’m interested in hearing what advice or tips you have for new users getting started on ...

291 views 15 2
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you