Patnam_Nithyanand Reddy January 6, 2021

unfortunately i have switched my access level from admin to write,

later i was not able to see the repo settings

1 answer

1 vote
Sandesh Shetty
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 6, 2021

@Patnam_Nithyanand Reddy ,

Repository settings options is available only for one who has admin access. If you have write access you can only contribute to the repository. Now you may have to request other repo administrator to - change your access to admin.

kindly accept the answer if this is helpful!!

Patnam_Nithyanand Reddy January 8, 2021

thank you for your response

But none of our group members find repository settings.

can you please explain this clearly.

Sandesh Shetty
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 8, 2021

@Patnam_Nithyanand Reddy 

Please check the URL of the repository there you can find the User or group name related to that repo.

Patnam_Nithyanand Reddy January 10, 2021

sandesh can you please tell me how can i find ,who is the repo administrator .

Sandesh Shetty
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 10, 2021

@Patnam_Nithyanand Reddy 

For ex. if the url of the repo is https://bitbucket.org/sandeshshettyss/myfirstrepo here sandeshshettyss will the admin of the repo. Check your URL of the repo, otherwise request your bitbucket site admin to make you as the repo admin.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events