Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can we deploy from Stage to Prod with the help of Build number?

koti r December 11, 2021

Any possibility to deploy from a Stage environment to Production environment Only by using the build number?, In our case we have 20 lambdas to be deployed. we are using "condtion, changesets" of Bitbucket pipelines to build a changed lambda only. Any possibility to configure the same "Deployment Environment" in multiple times . Please let us know. Thank you.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Norbert C
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 13, 2021

Hi Koti,

Thank you for contacting Atlassian Community! I'm Norbert from Bitbucket Cloud Support, it's nice to meet you!

Unfortunately the functionality what you're looking for is not available. What I would like to suggest you is to open the build which you'd like to deploy and click on the "Redeploy" button, which is associated with your Prod environment.

Please let us know if you have any further question?

Best Regards,
Norbert
Atlassian Bitbucket Cloud Support

koti r January 3, 2022

Hi Norbert C,

Thanks for your reply. I have one more query like, we have swagger file for API GATEWAY Deployments, the same should be used for DEV, TEST and PROD Environments. We will be having two Bitbucket branches for DEV and TEST environments only. How we can deploy to PROD from TEST. We have 18 lambdas to deploy and we are using conditions/changesets to deploy the changed code only. Please specify anyway to pass deployment variables.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events