Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can i able to move multiple stash repositories to another project in stash

Biradar Dayanand May 29, 2017

@Team can i able to move multiple stash repositories to another project in stash by selecting all of them once. if not please can you consider this as feature request.

1 answer

0 votes
Thomas Buchhorn
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 29, 2017

Are you talking about stash (last version 3.11) or bitbucket?

Stash is not in development anymore and was rebranded to bitbucket.

See: https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserver/bitbucket-rebrand-faq-779298912.html

In bitbucket you can move repositories to another project. Click on settings on the repository view and then on move

Biradar Dayanand May 31, 2017

Thanks Thomas,

We are running Atlassian Stash v3.9.2.

I am aware of rebranded to bitbucket. here my question is:

can i able to move multiple stash/bitbucket repositories to another project in stash/bitbucket by selecting all of them at once.

Yes at this time i am able to move a sigle repository at a time, where i have around 20-30 repos which requires 20 moves. if we have option like moving mutiple repository at a time it would be greate.

Thanks,

Dayanand

Thomas Buchhorn
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 31, 2017

Then this behaviour is unchanged in the current bitbucket version. You can move repositories to another project but only one by one via the UI.

- You could open a feature request at atlassian.

- It seems you can do this via the Rest API. https://developer.atlassian.com/static/rest/stash/latest/stash-rest.html

See: /rest/api/1.0/projects/{projectKey}/repos/{repositorySlug}

Method Put

But I do not have any experience with it.

- It might be possible to do this via the scripting console of the Script Runner plugin for bitbucket/stash.

At least you can delete multiple repositories in a project via the console. Maybe you can also move them. Best to ask the Adapativist guys.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events