bitbucket review url

Peter Buelow March 11, 2015

We are considering migrating to Bitbucket, but is it possible to use Bitbucket effectively with Google repo? I am trying to integrate with a demo version of Stash as we build up our git knowledge, and it doesn't seem to work as it's missing a review URL. The repo tool fails during a repo upload for this reason. How might I make this work with Atlassian products so we can make use of repo for our projects?

1 answer

0 votes
Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 11, 2015

Is a review URL a standard feature of Git? If not, google repo shouldn't be requiring it.

Peter Buelow March 12, 2015

Excellent high and mighty answer. Thanks for that. The tool a huge number of people are using is wrong, and thinking about what features might be useful isn't worth your time.

Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 12, 2015

I'm honestly not trying to dismiss your question, just trying to direct you somewhere useful. Your question was how to make it work. You directed your question to a community of Bitbucket users. We don't have the ability to add features to Bitbucket (or Stash). If Google Repo is requiring something that git doesn't support out of the box, you shouldn't be the only one having issues. Possibly the review URL is a GitHub feature, since many people seem to think that GitHub == git. Another way to make it work would be for Bitbucket to add a review url: make a feature request at jira.atlassian.com. You'll have much better luck getting something here if a review url IS a standard feature of git. Good luck.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events