Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bitbucket pull request and mirroring

joe December 16, 2016

I'm having a problem getting Bitbucket to push synchronization events to the Bitbucket mirror when I merge a pull request from the Bitbucket UI.  A scenario of the problem is below.

#####from a git client####

git clone ssh://git@bitbucketmirror:7999/bitbuckettest/test/testrepo.git

git remote set-url --push origin ssh://git@bitbucketprimary:7999/bitbuckettest/test/testrepo.git

git checkout remote some_remote_branch

git add testfile

git commit -m "add it" testfile

git push

##########At this point my testfile is added to my repo and I can see the sync to the mirror repo for my branch####

Via the console I go to the repo and create a pull request and merge to master.

### back to remote git client###

git branch master

git pull

Already up-to-date

I don't see the testfile come down until the "Batch synchronizing" action happens on the mirror.  I verified my ssl certs are working correctly between the mirror and the primary server with SSLPoke.

1 answer

0 votes
Felix
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 18, 2016

I recommend you open a support case at https://support.atlassian.com/, so that we may collect more information on your setup.

If you would like to troubleshoot this for yourself: it sounds like the webhooks the primary Bitbucket instance is firing off may not be received by the mirror. The most common cause for this is misconfigured SSL certificates, or using self signed certificates, which will not be trusted by the mirror unless explicitly configured. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events