bitbucket forum

Giovanni Azua December 1, 2012

I just started a new project with bitbucket under: hpsfo.bitbucket.org

Does bitbucket offer any forum or emailing list support capabilities for projects? Or is it the JIRA "Issues" functionality supposed to cover the use-cases of general QA and discussions as well?

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
aMarcus
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 2, 2012

At this time, Bitbucket doesn't offer any forum or mailing list capabilities. Depending on what exactly you are looking for, there are solutions for basic forums like PHPbb, or collaboration tools like Confluence. At the moment, there isn't any plan to include these features in Bitbucket.

0 votes
David07 January 6, 2021

I'm also here for asking same question but Thanks @aMarcus for sharing information. Good work Dude!

0 votes
Kaz September 2, 2015

This might be what you are looking for, but you can easily create a new group on Google Groups.

0 votes
lapsap7 May 7, 2014

I'm also asking the same question as Giovanni and I came across this question.

So, suppose I want to go for basic forums with PHPbb, what should we do exactly? Can you elaborate a bit your answer? Did you mean we can import PHPbb into bitbucket and start the forum? Or you mean we have to find a hosting service to run PHPbb?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events