bitbucket forum

I just started a new project with bitbucket under: hpsfo.bitbucket.org

Does bitbucket offer any forum or emailing list support capabilities for projects? Or is it the JIRA "Issues" functionality supposed to cover the use-cases of general QA and discussions as well?

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Accepted answer

At this time, Bitbucket doesn't offer any forum or mailing list capabilities. Depending on what exactly you are looking for, there are solutions for basic forums like PHPbb, or collaboration tools like Confluence. At the moment, there isn't any plan to include these features in Bitbucket.

I'm also asking the same question as Giovanni and I came across this question.

So, suppose I want to go for basic forums with PHPbb, what should we do exactly? Can you elaborate a bit your answer? Did you mean we can import PHPbb into bitbucket and start the forum? Or you mean we have to find a hosting service to run PHPbb?

This might be what you are looking for, but you can easily create a new group on Google Groups.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 06, 2018 in Bitbucket

Upgrade Best Practices

Hello! My name is Mark Askew and I am a Premier Support Engineer for products Bitbucket Server/Data Center, Fisheye & Crucible. Today, I want to bring the discussion that Jennifer, Matt, and ...

433 views 6 9
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you