Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bitbucket data center cluster

Srirama Pratapa February 5, 2016

Could any one give a detailed description of how to add a node to the cluster. I tried to do whatever was on the website but it failed. i got the following error when i tried to finish the cluster

A fatal error has occurred

The following problem occurred, which prevents Atlassian Bitbucket from starting:

• Home directory '/opt/dtv/bitbucket/data/shared' is already locked by another running instance of Bitbucket.

Please stop the other instance of Bitbucket and restart this instance.

If you are absolutely certain that no other instance of Bitbucket is running, please remove the lock file '/opt/dtv/bitbucket/data/shared/.lock' and restart this instance.

i used a data center license and all the required steps but yet it fails.

The following is my questions:

Do we have to mount even main node as shared and point the Bitbucket data to go to the shared directory and and does this has to be followed for all the other nodes that join the cluster.

1 answer

0 votes
sriram_yeluri February 7, 2016

Are you using NFS share for your datacenter setup ?

Srirama Pratapa February 7, 2016

Yes. I am using a F5 for the load balancer and when i follow the step that says use http://<load balancer>/admin/clustering after installation on the node it directly shows the login for the second node. It never shows the page that shows the nodes present in the cluster.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events