Your push failed because the account '<workspace-id>' has exceeded its user limit.

Jaro Education December 28, 2021

We had a problem with our previous credit card, so we couldn't make the payment on 13th December. We have now changed the credit card details. We want to know when the bill will be paid with that card.

we are getting the below error while pushing the code.

Your push failed because the account '<workspace-id>' has exceeded its user limit and this repository is restricted to read-only access.
Kindly confirm when all services will be restored.

2 answers

1 vote
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 28, 2021

Hi @Jaro Education,

Since the billing plan of the workspace was downgraded to free, you will need to manually upgrade it to either standard or premium. If there are no issues with this credit card, then the change of plan should succeed and developers should be able to push again.

You can upgrade the billing plan the following way:
1. On Bitbucket Cloud website, select your avatar > All workspaces
2. Select the workspace that was on a pain billing plan
3. Select Settings from the sidebar at the left
4. Select Plan details
5. In there, select the option Upgrade plan

We've had some reports in the past that users were seeing the same error message even when the plan was upgraded (there might be a delay with the plan syncing between our systems). If you face the same issue after you upgrade the billing plan, please let me know and I can trigger a sync manually.

Just a heads up, I removed the workspace id from your post to protect your privacy.

If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know.

Kind regards,
Theodora

0 votes
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 28, 2021

Hi @Jaro Education,

These are the User Community forums for customers to help each other answer technical questions.

If you are looking for someone at Atlassian to help you with billing issues, you will likely get a more helpful response from the support team:

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/

Thanks!

-Jimmy

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events