Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your account now has more than 300 repositories.

velcrodesign January 21, 2022

Hi, I'm getting this message when creating a new repository:

Your account now has more than 300 repositories. Don't worry! You can still create more for free, but in order to prevent Bitbucket misuse, we need to hear from you at - https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/.

Can someone help, please?

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 21, 2022

Hi @velcrodesign ,

We have this limit in place for workspaces on the free plan to help prevent spam in Bitbucket Cloud. I went ahead and removed that limit for your workspace, so you should be able to create more repos now.

Please feel free to let me know if the issue is resolved now and if you need anything further.

Kind regards,
Theodora

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 21, 2022

Hi @velcrodesign ,

This limit is set to prevent abuse, requiring Atlassian to validate if it's an actual person with a real need for that. If you report this alert to Atlassian team, they are able to prevent this alert appearing to you.

Hope this helps,

Fbaio

velcrodesign January 21, 2022

Thank you, @Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_ , but how do I report this to the Atlassian team?

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 21, 2022

Using the following link https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/ you can raise a support request.

Ciao,

Fabio

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events