Window 10 updates crash Jira and Bitbucket

aslamb April 17, 2018

Licenced Jira Software and BItbucket server are running in the same PC, when we turn on the server they run well automatically without manually run any command in CMD.

But if there is any of windows updates occurred, the both products don't work automatically when startup, even if we manually open Jira it shows error messages such as service could not be started or error occurred, it takes approximately one hour to start again after many errors and warnings. 

We are running these Atlassian products in ordinal windows OS not in Server OS. We would like to get the proper solution for that whether this issue comes from Jira or Windows because the Bitbucket Server and Jira are running on JRE. 

b.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
louisdj
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 17, 2018

I think i will be best to create a support ticket at Atlassian on support.atlassian.com with a copy of the error messages, so they can look into this problem.

aslamb April 17, 2018

Hi @louisdj
Thank you for your response, is this issue from Jira or Windows ? 

louisdj
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 18, 2018

I have not enough information to answer on that, I have no experience with running Atlassian products on Windows, but they support it, so they will be able to help you.

I suppose you have followed the instructions for installing on Windows

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events