Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why pipelines are not shown in setting of repository?

Martin Cibula October 2, 2016

I became an administrator for repository to set auto build with pipelines, but when i open settings, setting for pipelines are not visible. But when i create new repository pipelines are visible in settings and also in main manu of repository. 

Is there problem when i am not directly owner of repository? owner of repository is group of users, and i am part of this group.

2 answers

0 votes
Martin Cibula October 3, 2016

Hi joshua,

as i have written in question, when i create, in accout which has acces to pipelines, a new repository, it has pipelines, and also other repositories, those my account is owner has pipelines.

So only repository which i am not owner, but i am an administrator, has not, and cant see pipelines option. Maybe there is problem with ownership of repo...  

xtjhin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 3, 2016

If both repositories are in the same team / account then this is a bug. Could you raise a support ticket at https://support.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/11/create/119 and we will help you.

0 votes
xtjhin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 3, 2016

Hi Martin,

That sounds like it's not working as expected. You should be able to see the pipelines in your repo's sidebar whether you're an admin or not if the owning account has Pipelines installed. Can you verify that another repo in the same account has Pipelines?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events