Why pipelines are not shown in setting of repository?

I became an administrator for repository to set auto build with pipelines, but when i open settings, setting for pipelines are not visible. But when i create new repository pipelines are visible in settings and also in main manu of repository. 

Is there problem when i am not directly owner of repository? owner of repository is group of users, and i am part of this group.

2 answers

0 vote
Joshua Tjhin Atlassian Team Oct 03, 2016

Hi Martin,

That sounds like it's not working as expected. You should be able to see the pipelines in your repo's sidebar whether you're an admin or not if the owning account has Pipelines installed. Can you verify that another repo in the same account has Pipelines?

Hi joshua,

as i have written in question, when i create, in accout which has acces to pipelines, a new repository, it has pipelines, and also other repositories, those my account is owner has pipelines.

So only repository which i am not owner, but i am an administrator, has not, and cant see pipelines option. Maybe there is problem with ownership of repo...  

Joshua Tjhin Atlassian Team Oct 03, 2016

If both repositories are in the same team / account then this is a bug. Could you raise a support ticket at https://support.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/11/create/119 and we will help you.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Jun 12, 2018 in Bitbucket

Do you use any Atlassian products for your personal projects?

After spinning my wheels trying to get organized enough to write a book for National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) I took my affinity for Atlassian products from my work life and decided to tr...

30,126 views 26 12
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you