Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is my repo readonly?

Ian Macdonald July 31, 2021

I see the update on

https://bitbucket.status.atlassian.com/ about maintenance but it also say "An active repository/snippet will be read-only for up to 30 minutes" I have a report from a user saying they could not commit at 3:30 am. I tried at 10:24 and it is now 11:11am any my repo is still readonly

Whats going on, why have we been readonly for more that 30 minutes.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 2, 2021

Hi, @Ian Macdonald! Welcome to the community! 

I saw that you created a ticket with our support related to the same question, so to avoid any possible misunderstandings or miscommunication that may arise from discussing the same matter on two different platforms, let’s focus on the ticket instead.

Once the ticket is resolved, feel free to share the resolution here to help other community members that may have the same issue/question.

Kind regards,
Caroline

Ian Macdonald August 2, 2021

This is resolved, Support was able to set our repo back into Read Write mode, since that was not done after the maintenance was complete. I look forward to more details via the support ticket on why the account was left in ready only mode after the maintenance was done.

0 votes
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 31, 2021

Hi @Ian Macdonald ,

welcome to the Atlassian Community!

In this situation I would strongly recommend you to contact directly Atlassian support. They will surely give some explanation of your situation.

Ian Macdonald July 31, 2021

still read only and no response from a support ticket, is anyone from Atlassian going to respond?

https://bitbucket.status.atlassian.com/

still says

Jul 30, 2021

Unresolved incident: Storage infrastructure maintenance - repositories briefly read-only.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events