Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is it so difficult to see my forum posts from my "dashboard"?

jeffrey October 5, 2017

I posted to the forums on Monday. I never received an email notifying me of a reply (which may or may not be my fault). Nonetheless, it took me 20 minutes for me to find the post.

I go to bitbucket.org and click on Support -> Forums. From there, if I am not logged in, I log in, and then bitbucket.org turns into some sort of useless dashboard, and it is basically impossible to get back to the forums post. This is not helpful, please fix.

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 10, 2017

Hi Jeffrey! When you said you posted on the forums, are you referring to the Atlassian Community? If so, you can click the Watch icon Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 16.02.47.png on the questions you're interested in and you'll receive email notifications when an answer is posted. Also, you can keep track of your questions and answers in your profile, on the top right corner of the screen (click on your picture > View profile).

Note also that you can access the community directly, without the need to go to Bitbucket first. Just go to community.atlassian.com and log in :)

If that's not what you meant or you still need help, please let us know!

Cheers,

Ana

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events