Why is it so difficult to see my forum posts from my "dashboard"? Edited

I posted to the forums on Monday. I never received an email notifying me of a reply (which may or may not be my fault). Nonetheless, it took me 20 minutes for me to find the post.

I go to bitbucket.org and click on Support -> Forums. From there, if I am not logged in, I log in, and then bitbucket.org turns into some sort of useless dashboard, and it is basically impossible to get back to the forums post. This is not helpful, please fix.

1 answer

0 vote

Hi Jeffrey! When you said you posted on the forums, are you referring to the Atlassian Community? If so, you can click the Watch icon Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 16.02.47.png on the questions you're interested in and you'll receive email notifications when an answer is posted. Also, you can keep track of your questions and answers in your profile, on the top right corner of the screen (click on your picture > View profile).

Note also that you can access the community directly, without the need to go to Bitbucket first. Just go to community.atlassian.com and log in :)

If that's not what you meant or you still need help, please let us know!

Cheers,

Ana

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Jun 12, 2018 in Bitbucket

Do you use any Atlassian products for your personal projects?

After spinning my wheels trying to get organized enough to write a book for National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) I took my affinity for Atlassian products from my work life and decided to tr...

27,349 views 26 12
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you