Why did my repositories disappear after upgrade?

Ibmurai May 12, 2013

I just upgraded from 2.3.1 to 2.4.0 and now all the repositories are empty, according to the web interface.

$STASH_HOME/data/repositories still hold my two repositories...

I noticed during upgrade that the mysql driver placement was changed, as well as the location of stash-config.properties - (The driver placement was documented but wrongly)

Did the location of the repositories also change?

What gives?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ibmurai May 12, 2013

Ah, I only changed STASH_HOME in the /etc/init.d script - I forgot to change it in setenv.sh

I wonder why it's specified in the init.d script, when it clearly does not matter... Oh well... :)

My bad.

cofarrell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 12, 2013

No worries. Glad it was an easy one. :)

0 votes
cofarrell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 12, 2013

Hi Ibmurai,

What changed about stash-config.properties? That should still be in the same place, as well as the repositories themselves. That sounds like you've specified a different $STASH_HOME directory

Is there anything revealing in your logs?

Cheers,

Charles

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events